Tuesday, September 4, 2012

White-hot cannon ball!!!!!!



Good morning everyone. I pray you have a good weekend. I would like to ask for your prayers today. I am going to get the first of three Epidural Steroid Injections today. My back needs a jump start in the healing process. I have a bulging disc and it is being stubborn about sliding back where it belongs. I was talking to my brother-in-law about a story in the Bible. A story about a man named Job. I must say that I was kind of downplaying how relevant or maybe that I know the story, but.....That brings me to today’s scripture. What is the Bible to us? Let's dig into the good stuff and see what it shows us.......

Bible Verse: Hebrews 4:12 "For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword."

Have you heard someone apologize for the Bible? Have you even done that before? We shouldn't apologize for the Bible but accept and teach the Bible. When we do this, it goes through the devil's lies like a white-hot cannonball through a crate of eggs.

I have to tell you this and I pray you believe me. There is power in the Word of God, and Satan does not want you to understand it or the authority of the Word of God. He doesn't want you to get the power that will block his fiery attacks away from your heart. Because your heart is his prime target. When the Word of the Lord and the Lord of the Word become your authority, then Satan and all of his demon's will flee, and you are going to have authority for your life.
 
I mean let's be real with each other. How much do you really read your Bible? How much do you study Gods' Word? How is the Word of God penetrating your heart? Are you even allowing it to do so? Let's take a few minutes right now and ask God to begin a mighty work in us through the power of His Word. If we ask, He will do it. So, be ready! I pray you have a blessed day today.



No comments: