Saturday, September 15, 2012

Under Moe and Joe.........



Good evening everyone. I am taking some time during halftime of the Tennessee vs. Florida football game to send out a devotion. Just had some stuff on my mind and thought I would share it. I guess seeing and hearing so much going on around us. In our county, city, state, country, and across the globe. It burdens my heart to see so much despair and hardship going on. There is something I want to share with you. Just a verse from God's Word. Let's dig in and check it out.........
 
Bible Verse: 1 Corinthians 15:27"For He hath put all things under His feet. But when He saith all things are put under Him, it is manifest that He is excepted, which did put all things under Him."
 
I am not sure what is going on in your life or where you are spiritually but, maybe you need to read these words again. See, here's the thing. God has given us kingdom authority. Let me break it down for you a little more. In Luke 10:19 Jesus said, "Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you". When problems get over your head, and you feel like you can't handle anything else. Remember they are under His feet.
 
The bottom line is, you need not be discouraged when troubles strike. I have had a hard time with that lately. This is really probably for just me tonight. I sit here and think of the path my Savior has walked before me and for me. Dude, He has already won! He has won the victory for me and for you! Do me a favor. I read this once and thought it was cool and the real deal. Write down the hardest thing you have to deal with today or this week. Now, put that paper on the floor. Look down on it. Now you have a small glimpse of what God's sees from His point view. Concerning the problems in our lives. Let them be under our feet. Just a thought tonight during halftime. I hope this finds you well. God bless and go Vols!


 

 

No comments: