Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What time are you picking me up??????????

We had a great night at youth Sunday night. There was a young man from Morgan county that joined us at you and will be joining us in heaven now!!! What an awesome night. We talked about our tongues and how we use them. It was pretty powerful and what I saw the next day and that night after youth was powerful. People were making things right that they wronged with their mouths. Guy's we don't know the hour nor do we know the day that Jesus is coming back. We should not have things undone when He arrives. Let's dig into the good stuff and see what it say's........

Bible Verse: Matthew 24:36 "But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."

I have heard that Jesus is coming back after 2012 because thats as far as the calendar goes. That the ancient people knew something. Well, I don't buy it. This is real touchy and some would say anybody who sets a date for the Second Coming of Jesus Christ may be crossing the line of blasphemy. The Bible teaches very clearly and very plainly and our Lord taught that no one knows the time. No one!!! Just before our Lord was taken up into glory, the disciples asked Him, "Lord, wilt Thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel? And He said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in His own power" (Acts 1:6-7). No one knows the day when Jesus Christ is coming again, but guess what? We know He is coming one day. I do believe it is soon or should I say "I hope it is soon!" I wanting to say to Jesus "What time are you picking me up?" Man, what a day of rejoicing that will be for some. It will also be a day of "Uh Oh! I should have listened to all those people telling me about Jesus." Our tongues can be used in a mighty way today. Use yours to share Jesus and think about what encouragement you need to share with someone today? Have a great day, I love you, and God bless!

No comments: