Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Don't be ashamed...........

Good morning everyone! Had a long day yesterday. I had to go to court for a case from 2003 and was there most of the day to not be needed. But, after I left at first I thought what a waste. Then I thought about the time I got to catch up with a very nice woman I used to work with. We talk of families and stuff. I realized that she was a Christian and that was cool to see. I pray her family is blessed and she has a hedge of protection around her. On to a disturbing thing I saw while watching the news last night. Diane Sawyer was doing a bit on our soldiers coming home. At the end she said "One Nation, In-Divisible." Does anyone see anything wrong with this statement? It is missing the most important part. It is missing "Under GOD!" How have we let our country come to this? Why are we so quiet? Let's dig into the good stuff........

Bible Verse: Psalms 74:21 Oh, do not let the oppressed return ashamed! Let the poor and needy praise Your name.

As Christians so many are afraid of calling on the name of their Lord. But, if another religion wants to call on allah or budda. We are silent. Christians must realize that the day is coming that we will be persecuted much worse that we are today. This is nothing. Would you lose your life for the Lord? If we will not stand now. When will we stand? When will we say "We have rights and let our voices be heard?" Are we to just sit back and say Christians must be quiet and respectful? You can be respectful and yet have a voice! I plead with you today to not just sit on your hands hoping the coach won't put you in. Because the coach (your Lord and Savior) is looking for a few good men and women to put in the game. We should be waving our arms around saying "Coach, Coach put me in please!" You have a voice and God can give you the strength to use it. Remember Philippians 4:13 You can do all things through Christ who strengthen's you. How do I know? Cause the Bible tells me so! Let's get in the game. Let's have a voice. Have a great day, I love you, and God bless.


No comments: