Friday, September 24, 2010

Being found faithful with little..........

Good morning everyone. I just got off from working midnights and I am fixing to crash. I am going to talk about my wife for a bit. I believe she is probably one of the most caring people that I know. She would give a stranger her last dollar if they needed it. How willing are we to share all we have or go without for someone else? Let's dig into some of the good stuff and check out what God says about the subject.......

Bible Verse: Luke 16:10 - "He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much."

Here is a huge question for you. What would you do if you had a million dollars? I know a ton of things just started running through your head. Right? Well, check this out. Do you know what a good test of what you would do is? It's what you're doing with that hundred dollars you have right now! Are you saving it? Spending it? Sharing it? The test of what you would do spiritually is seen by what you do in the physical here and now. Many of us do not have spiritual blessings because we simply haven't been faithful with the small things in our lives. My wife says I am a pack rat. I think of it more as being prepared. For I might just need that shirt from my freshman year of high school. Not! Some of us are blessed with so much. How can we just sit on it. Let's be faithful with what we have and just maybe God will trust us with so much more. This thing called faith is pretty cool huh? I pray you have a great day, I love you, and God bless.

No comments: