Friday, September 3, 2010

Are you a knuckle head too????????

Good morning everyone! I hope everyone is ready for a great weekend. College football is starting up this weekend!!!! I am excited to see our Vols. Not sure what to expect but, still excited. Have you had a disagreement with anyone lately? Did you say anything that later you regretted? Are you sore at that person? Let's dig into God's Word and see what it says you should do......

Bible Verse: Job 22:27 - "Thou shalt make thy prayer unto Him, and He shall hear thee, and thou shalt pay thy vows."

If you have ever disagreed with someone and felt you were in the right and then it went south and quick. Which I have. What started out as a conversation turns into a confrontation, and the tension becomes so thick you can cut it with a knife or a machete. At that point, it's time to separate before things disintegrate. Then when you separate, it's time to communicate with the Lord. It's when you get alone with God that the communion of conviction comes and what seemed to be confusion becomes crystal clear in His light. It seems that God can and will show you what you need to see that maybe pride kept you from while you were in the middle of the conversation or should I say confrontation. Now, check this out. More often than not, the Holy Spirit has shown me that I was in the wrong and needed to ask forgiveness or possibly make a situation right. I don't have as many confrontations as I used to but, they still happen from time to time. It is a thing called reality/life. Does this apply to you or am I the only one who is a knuckle head sometimes? Is it time to get in the prayer closet? I pray you have a great day, I love you, and God bless!

No comments: