Thursday, March 26, 2015

Wait for it...... Wait for it.........

Good morning! I must tell you that yesterday God revealed Himself to me in a few amazing ways! I won't go into detail but, all I can say is that His plan is so much better than ours! If we can just learn to stop white knuckling our lives and trying to control them or guide them where we what them to go, He will show us how much better His plan is! I know this is hard for some of us to do. Well, maybe it's just me that struggles with this, but I doubt it. Even if you have been struggling and have seen your fair share of heartache and hard times. Trust in the Lord and He will never leave you nor forsake you! Let's dig into the good stuff and see what we can find.......

Bible Verse: Psalm 30:5 For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for a lifetime; Weeping may last for the night, But a shout of joy comes in the morning.
God allows us to have "blue" seasons where there is more crying than laughing. What we must remember is, it is only for a season. Guys, this is crucial. Joy will come in the morning, just as sure as the sunrise. I remember sitting in the woods hunting or on the water fishing and just before sunrise the temperature drops. I always sit there and try and pray the sun up faster, so that it warms up! If you get up tomorrow morning to see the sunrise, let me tell you what not to do. Don't try to make it hurry up. It ain't going to happen! You can get a trumpet out and some cheerleaders, but that sun is not going to come up one second sooner than God intends. Waiting on the Lord is like waiting on the sun to come up. You can't hurry it. You also can't stop it. God is going to bring a sunrise to your soul. Just wait for it. And trust Him while you wait. Then when it does come and it will, rejoice in it and give Him thanks! Have a great day and God bless.

No comments: