Saturday, March 28, 2015

Are you listening???????

Good morning! Hope you are having an amazing weekend! I must say this week has been a pretty crazy one! I sold my house and we bought another in the same week and neither was even for sale! To say I have seen God move in our lives this week would be an understatement. I have really been seeking His counsel the last couple months and He has revealed so much to me. I am at true awe of how He has orchestrated my life lately. Sometimes we have to do as the song says "Jesus take the wheel!" We all have choices in our lives. But, we must make one. Not choosing is essentially a choice! Let's dig into the good stuff and see what we can choose to find..........  

Bible verse: Psalm 25:12 Who is the man who fears the Lord? He will instruct him in the way he should choose.

Here's the thing, you are free to choose. You are not free, however, not to choose. After you make a choice, your choice chooses for you. There are consequences for your choices, always! If you choose to step off the roof of a ten story building, you are not then free to choose the consequence of your choice. Your choice has chosen for you. What if you make a bad choice? What is God's reaction? We must remember, That He is in control. Your choices will not take Him by surprise. Now, He can prevail over our bad choices to restore us! He also will be very happy when we seek His counsel and then listen to it. Then let it effect or choices and decisions. I guess my question for you today is. Have you made a choice in your past that has brought you consequences that you are still dealing with even today? Never, never forget that He is the restorer and the forgiver! He can and will restore you if you seek Him and then follow! Can you do me a favor? Share todays topic with someone that might be in need of a little lift up! Thanks and have a great day!

No comments: