Saturday, December 28, 2013

Life is an ECHO...............

What's up? Did you have a great Christmas? Are you enjoying your family time? Last night I was chewing the fat with a pretty wise person and they gave me a few things to think about. Well, that opened the door for my mind to try and wrap around things. For me, that's not always good. But, I think it was this time and I want to share some of it with you and see if it helps us reflect together. Let's dig into the good stuff.....

Bible Verse: Matthew 10:42 "And whoever in the name of a disciple gives to one of these little ones even a cup of cold water to drink, truly I say to you, he shall not lose his reward.”

Life is an ECHO! Really! What you send out, comes back. What you sow, your reap. What you give, you get back. What you see in others, exists in you. Do not judge, so you will not be judged. Radiate and give LOVE, and Love comes back to you. Here's a little example. I made it my mission to always show my children affection. This morning when Luke woke up, the first thing he did was come in my bedroom crawl up in my bed and give me the biggest hug and kiss. Then he said "Daddy, I sure do love you!" We must never forget that life is an ECHO! Now, here comes the tricky part. That echo might not come from the direction we want it to or are expecting it to come from. That's what made me think of this scripture. It says giving it to one of these little ones. To a child! See, a child can't or usually won't return the favor. So, pretty much do it being unselfish. Don't expect anything in return and then be blown away when God blesses ya! This is really hard sometimes because we build up expectations in our minds of how things should be. That's what gets us in trouble. I just wanted to share this with ya and poke your brain into thinking today! have a great day and God bless. 

No comments: