Friday, April 9, 2010

The Man..........

Good morning guy's and gal's. I hope all is well with you. I am back on shift work. So, I am just getting off work and heading to bed once I am done with my studies. I want to ask you to pray for a man that I work with. God knows his name and his situation. This man needs to find out who Jesus is and what He did for him. I have been witnessing to this man for years and he puts a wall up every time. Pray that God can guide my thoughts and mind to give me true discernment in this situation. Thanks in advance and let's dig into some of the good stuff.

Bible verse: 1 John 4:4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.

The apostle John is trying to reassure Christian in their faith. We are faced with all kinds of evil everyday. Everywhere we go in everyday we meet or see someone who is not very nice or just evil. And some of us get to see the really bad people of this world. In my days of being a police officer, I have seen some really bad people. Bad is not a strong enough word. They were pure evil. It is very easy to be scared by these evil people of just the pure evilness in the world sometimes. It is sometimes all around us, everywhere. It is in the problems we face from day to day that overwhelm us at times. Hey listen, evil is stronger than us sometimes. I don't care how strong we are. Sometimes we can't fight it. But, the great news is we don't have to. John is telling us that God is stronger than any evil we will ever run into. God will whip any evil. We need to remember that God is "The Man". As Christians, His Spirit and His Word are in our hearts. One of the names of God is Jehovah Shamah, this means Lord ever-present. Ever-present! Boy, do I like to hear that. God is going to be by my side always and I know God is greater than any evil. God is pure and He is devoted to us. Do you have that assurance? If you don't email me with your number ruff1033@att.net and we'll talk about how to get it. I promise I will call you lick-itty split. Wherever Satan throws a shadow or evilness, God will win the battle and help us through it. Let's do something today. Let's tell someone of this great message that was inspired by God through John for us. Have a great day, I love you, and God bless.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

love reading your blogspot... it is such a blessing in my life!