Sunday, November 24, 2013

Lion and Honey??????????

Hello everyone! It sure is cold here in East Tennessee this morning. Thermometer says it's 23 degrees! Burrrrr! Had a great night last night bring a message to some youth @ Camp Living Stone in Etowah, TN. I was sharing with a couple of them before we got started and they were telling me that fear kept them from even talking about Jesus. They felt different when they were in their youth group but, everywhere else fear shut them down. Let's dig into the good stuff and see what it shows us........ 

Bible Verse: Psalm 34:4 "I sought the LORD, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears."

I will be the first to tell you that I have been totally scared at times trying to share my Jesus with someone. I know your probably thinking, Tony can talk to anyone right? Well, I can but, something about sharing Jesus is scary. See, the problem is we have an enemy. When you go to witness to someone you are really going into battle with Satan. Here's the deal, the times that will most strengthen and enrich your life are those when you go barehanded, armed with only the Spirit of God, against the devil and prevail. Remember Samson, who killed a lion with his bare hands, then ate honey out of its carcass (see Judges 14:6-9). Whatever is hounding and threatening your life right now, you must hold onto to the Word of God that promises deliverance and hope, power and strength, wisdom and guidance. I promise it works! Also remember that problems are opportunities for God's power to be manifest in your life. Just saying! Have a great day and God bless!

No comments: