Thursday, November 21, 2013

Today is tomorrow..........

Day by day! Are you a organized planner? Sometimes we planners need to throw the planner out the window and just go with the flow. This is very hard! Wait, extremely hard for someone like me. I struggle with flying by the seat of my pants. It might even be exciting if I can mold my mind around it. I guess I am trying not to look to far in the future and live for today. That sounded good saying it..... Day by day! Let's dig into the good stuff and see what we can find..........
 
Bible Verse: Proverbs 27:1 "Boast not thyself of tomorrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth."

I read that 94% of the 3,000 people surveyed were enduring today in order to get to tomorrow. What? Are you like that? Do you know anyone like that? Perhaps it's just me! I am not so much enduring today to get to tomorrow. It like I'm play chess. Trying to think 10 moves ahead. I need to be playing monopoly and going one roll at a time.

Is this you? Tomorrow, you're going on vacation. Tomorrow, you're going to get the house cleaned. Tomorrow, you're going to start your diet. Tomorrow, you're going to balance your checkbook. Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow. Thinking about tomorrow all the time. The only problem is...tomorrow never arrives. When it gets here, it is today. And today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday. Man, that flowed so easy but, is so hard to live! Here's the thing. It is always today. So, we must act accordingly! Have a great day and God bless!

No comments: