Friday, December 17, 2010

Under His feet.............

Good morning everyone. Boy, this week has been something else. I know all the kids are happy that they have been out of school most of the week due to weather. We have a big weekend planned too! Youth Christmas dinner at church and Christmas caroling with the youth Monday night. I am excited!!! Well, I want to share something that has been on my mind lately. So, let's dig into the good stuff...........

Bible Verse: 1 Corinthians 15:27 "For He hath put all things under His feet..."

I have a very good friend that is going through a lot lately. I seems that she was on a mountain top and the devil doesn't want her there. Her family is going through a lot and you know about those good momma's when their children go through something they do also. I will have to say that this woman inspires me! She actually told me that if satan walked in that door right now she would kick him in the butt. Wow, you have got to love it. I just want this woman to know and all to know that we can praise God! Well, our story does have a happy ending. Even if the middle of the story is a little messed up or a lot messed up! The end of the story is......He is risen! Jesus is sitting at the right hand of God right now, interceding on our behalf (Romans 8:34). And His prayers are always answered. When the problems of your life are over your head, remember they are under His feet. Don't ever forget where your problems are? Under His feet. Jesus is alive and waiting to return for you! I have to ask you a question. Is there someone in your life who is struggling? Write them a note of encouragement and share Romans 8:34 with them. Have a great day, I love you, and God bless!

No comments: