Monday, July 26, 2010

This to shall pass.......

Good morning everyone! I hope you had a great weekend. Mine was good. Had to deal with food poisoning last week but, all better now. We had an awesome night at youth last night. Had a total of nine new people join us for Way of the Master. Then after we were done about 10 of the youth went to Walmart to share their faith. Guy's that is what it is all about. I must share with you something that I told a gentleman yesterday that is going through the worst time in his life and doesn't know how he is going to make it through it. We shared with him that he needs to set his feet on the Rock! On solid ground. On the Lord and that he will deliver him through this awful time. Let's dig into the good stuff and see what it says about the subject........

Bible Verse: Psalm 18:2 - "The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust."

What is the best gift you could give God? The greatest thing you could do that would give God glory is not give a million dollars in the offering Sunday. It's not to become a preacher and preach the gospel. It's not to go into a distant land as a missionary. Those things are great but, there is something He wants more. The greatest thing you could do to glorify God is to truly believe God. To have Faith! Faith says, "God, You are trustworthy." It says "God I put my trust in you." Guy's we sing about our faith and even talk about how we had it. We can't just sing about your belief in a great God or pray about your belief in a great God or even read in our Bibles about our belief in a great God. We must believe Him. We must rest our feet on solid ground, not sinking sand. A faith that is strong glorifies God! We are all shaken at times. Where do we go for refuge? We must remember that the Lord is our fortress. Our high tower! Our deliverer! He is our strength. He will always be there for us even when things get real bad. So, if you are going through a storm right now and can't see the sun know this.....This to shall pass.....Take refuge in the Lord and ride the storm out. Have a great day, I love you, and God bless.

No comments: