Friday, January 22, 2016

Helper or Hurter???????










Good morning! Finally got a day off and have a pretty busy schedule today! We are getting a new member added to our family today! The adoption process will be finalized today. I will be picking her up this morning. On another note, have been a knuckle head? Have you ever caused a situation to get ugly? Have you ever not been a helper? Basically, not helped the situation improve? Our behavior can either help or hurt a situation. In our relationships with our family members, friends, and even lost people. Heck, even other Christians. Let's dig into the good stuff and see what it shows us.......

Bible Verse: Romans 10:14 "How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?"

The bottom line is, you are either a helper or a hurter when it comes to reaching the world for Christ and/or reaching those closes to you with love. Why? Because, like "Big Brother," the world is watching your "Sunday-go-to-church" behavior and wondering how it compares to your behavior the rest of the week. I know that I can be a total butthead sometimes and I think little horns even pop out of my head a little. We must realize that, this is exactly what the devil wants us to do! He wants us to be buttheads and show our hind ends! Do you do that? Or maybe it's just me. What do people see when then see you away from church? What do you kids see? What do they hear? I know that I so need a Jesus spanking sometimes! Maybe even stand in the corner! 

Ok, let's break this down Barney style! Do people see you giving your time and resources to help others when they're hurting? Do they witness how you treat your family? Or how you entertain your friends? Remember, you have eyes on you at all times! I am guilty! I struggle with being on my game sometimes and letting the secular world take over. So, if you would pray fro me, please say a little prayer and include me in it today! Thanks in advance! Have a great day and God bless!

No comments: