Sunday, April 28, 2013

Get the Bulldozer..........



Good morning. What a night I had at my house. We had a sleep over and the girls were making duct tape items and playing way too late. I will probably need a cattle prod to get them up for church. I was talking to a friend last night about some hardships some friends were going through. After I hung up the phone, God laid some stuff on my heart. Let's dig into some of the good stuff and see what we can find together.........
Bible Verse: James 4:7 "Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."

Alright, let's just suppose you own a beautiful piece of property, and right in the middle of it you sell me an acre, and I have access in and out. Let's suppose all night long I'm playing loud music, partying, I throw trash around, I destroy your property. After a while you would probably say "I want you out of there. Move out. You're messing up my land."

But I say, "I'm not going! You can't make me go. You sold me this piece of property. I've got a legal right to it and I'm not moving." Guess what? My friend, you would not be able to move me out because you gave me a place there. Here's the thing, some of us have done almost the same thing with Satan. Certain things in your life have become strongholds and you have given a place to the devil. You cannot dislodge him unless you legally dislodge him. Yep, I brought out the law! Your probably saying "You go Mr. Po-Po!"
Even after you repent from sin, the devil is not going to just walk out. You're going to have to run him out of town! You still have to clean house. You have to say, "Satan, I've given you a place, but now I'm taking it back with Jesus by my side! Hey listen, don't shout at Satan, don't plead with Satan, don't argue with Satan, don't beg Satan. Just bring Jesus Christ against Him. He has no right, no authority. Your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit!. Satan is trespassing on my God's property! We must realize this and stand firm knowing God wants the best for us. We must fall at the feet of Jesus when these hard times come. He will give us the strength to work through anything. I promise if we try to fix it alone we will fail every time. We must truly seek His face and His will. Don't give up! Push forward and watch what He can do in your life. Then get in that bulldozer and push all that trash out of your life!!! Have a great Sunday and God bless!

No comments: