Friday, February 1, 2013

Rambo ain't got nothin'..............




Good morning everyone. I have had a ton on my mind lately. I don't understand why I am constantly amazed by God sometimes. Man, just as I said yesterday He is the Shepherd. He will not leave us nor forsake us. You may be thinking while reading this that "Tony just doesn't know what's going on in my life. Why would God allow me to go through this?" Hey, I get it. Heck, I've said it. I guess what I want to tell you is sometimes you must go through some really bad stuff to get to some really good stuff. Remember Job???? He got double of almost everything back that Satan took from him for staying the course. That brings me to today's Bible verse. We should scream His name from the roof tops! Let's dig into the good stuff............. 
Bible Verse: Mark 16:15 "And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature."

Man, I am way more blessed than I deserve. God is allowing me to share His gospel again tonight with a group of teenagers. I guess He's just not done with me yet. Can I tell you what I think our problem is? Yes, I said "our" mine too! If I had to identify the major problem with us believers today, it would be that we spend too much time getting out of trouble with God, instead of getting into righteousness!

A lot of the time we are living on the defensive instead of the offensive. We need to move beyond the defensive line of Christianity, and move on to the offense. We need to be advancing the Kingdom, fulfilling the Great Commission, and telling others about Jesus. Our Shepherd will never lead us where His strength cannot keep us. He will never lead us down a path that He hasn't first walked down Himself. I want to be the tip of the spear! I want to be the point man on the S.W.A.T. team. I want to be the first through the door. I want to be the first person to ever share Jesus with someone. Now, don't think I am one of those Rambo type's but, us Christian should lead from the front. We shouldn't be sitting in the back of the bus with our mouths shut and heads down. If we can get to work and do this, Rambo won't have anything on us!!!
Are you sharing His love and words of salvation with someone who's lost? If not, cowboy up and begin today to move beyond your comfort zone and see the hand of God move. Have a super day and God bless!

No comments: