Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What does He see?????????

Good morning guys and gals! I hope you are having a great week so far. Have you ever wondered how God sees us? Really. Have you ever thought how does God see me? I had a friend tell me about her 15 year old son and what he said to her one day. This young man was raised in church by godly parents. He had been watching all the men and women around him and had grown to respect a lot of them. He then saw some really bad things that some of these people we doing and instead of asking his mom why this man or this woman was acting that way. Or even, I can't believe they are saying or doing that. This 15 year old young man said, "I wonder how God sees us?" Let's dig into the good stuff and see what God's Word says about it................

Bible Verse: Isaiah 63:7 - "I will mention the lovingkindnesses of the Lord, and the praises of the Lord."

I read a story, yes I read. This story was about a man named bob that came into a village. Bob came into the village and asked an old man living there, "Any great men born here?" The old man said, "No, just babies." Great men are not born; great men are made, investing in the lives of others, sharing God's love, and showing His mercies. There is not a magic formula that instantly makes us morally right. This is a process. We are supposed to be lighthouses. Trust me when I tell you that the little ones are watching. We should ask ourselves "How do they see us?" Then, "How does God see us?" I promise you that He see you in the good and bad. Do you know what it says about causing a child of God to stumble? It involves a millstone. Look it up sometime. Listen, our calling is to be poured out into the lives of others for His glory. How can you show His mercies to a lost friend, family member, co-worker, or even a neighbor today? Pray about it and then watch for how God provides a way for you! Have a great day, I love you, and God bless!!!!

No comments: